Sunday 16 November 2008

Call me Romeo

So i'm a romantic guy. More romantic than most if i'm brutally honest. I'll comeback to this in a minute.

I'm depressed about the fact that theres no romance left in this world anymore (told you I would). I bet alot of you will have just shouted out " What about valentines day?!?". In a way, valentines day is an excellent opportunity for men to brandish their wives or girlfriends with gifts. Its even better if your the owner of a massive card company. So back to my point. Shouldn't everyday be like that. Surly we men don't need a reminder to make the women in our lives feel special.

This gets my goat. What also gets it is the fact that theres no one going on dates anymore. Its now a case picking the girl you want and saying " Yep, you're my girlfriend now"

All women want is to feel loved and that they're all that matters to you and yet you have to be reminded to buy a measly card once a year. Tsk Tsk. Things need to change. Bigtime.

No comments: