Saturday 29 November 2008

Sunrise Sunset....Sunrise sunset.....SUNRISE SUNSET!!!!

To be honest, that title has nothing to do with this post.

So anyway I was watching this Drama on TV the other day. Its based on Chritianity and it got me thinking.....

When it comes to Religion I am agnostic pure and simple. I've thought long and hard about wether there is a God or wether there isn't and after much effort i've decided I just don't know. Kind of a waste of time since I started that way.

If you think about it this way. Since the Universe is 156 billion light years across I would like to know what happens when you reach the end. Do you hit some sort fo wall? Fall of a waterfall? Come out the other side like in Pacman? Well I for one do not know. And also. Whats outside the Universe? Is there just nothing? Blackness? More space? Or a pair of aliens playing marbles like MIB would have us believe? Well who knows.

What started the big bang off aswell? Thats probably the biggest question and one that remains unanswered.

So until there is strong eveidence towards an answer to these questions, I'm keeping an open mind.

I don't want to be worng afterall...

No comments: