Friday 5 December 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and a bit more hahahahahahaha.......

Time for another blog I feels.....

Many many days ago I was watching TV and an incredibly amusing show comes on about Health and Safety. "Boring" you say, well be prepared for a shock. This wasn't a show about how if you use a chainsaw you'll have a 100% chance of cutting off your own head. No this was a show about the Health and Safety inspectors.

Now bare with me here it gets a lot more interesting....

Now to be honest, I have never seen a man make me laugh as much as this one guy. First off, he told the reporter to be careful walking up the drive simply because there was a load of acorns on it. They act as a ball bearing you know? He also mentioned how he never used to be so interested in health and safety. Personally, I think they should stick a warning label on the boring old sod. Tell us to stay 100ft away at all times or you may die.

They should give him his own show. Simply because he cheers you up. You just can't stop laughing.

Fair play to him. Thats his job n all. But honestly, do you have to be so boring as too take pictures of scaffolding when you're on holiday in Italy? I rest my case.

These are the type of guys who ban conkers from school. I just hope one of them never goes to the Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling before I have a chance to have a go. See attached video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OpzEF0D2xfE Oh how I want to roll, roll and roll some more .

Make way for the Fun Police!




Ah yes found a promo for the show. Sit back and prepare to cry....with laughter. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IHzezDc9gu8

Make sure you watch both videos. Otherwise this post won't be very good at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that bloke for real?
Where do they get them from?
He'd have a bloody coronary if he went to that cheese rolling, downhill suicide thing!

You'll see from my blog that I think this country has gone PC mad but now it seems to be going H&S mad too!

Made me bloody laugh though!

FAW said...

Yeah I know. Had me in utter stitches. With the hanging baskets aswell. OMG anybody who hadn't watched it just wouldn't believe it.

Yeah so it seems. Its like, no one out there can be trusted not to hurt themselves.

Thought we lived in a free country hahaha